Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

10.06.2019 06:40
different situations and di Antworten

STANFORD, Calif. -- New Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian smiled, pumped his fist and threw his arms in the air as his players jumped around the sideline at Stanford Stadium. All of the emotions that had been lacking for USC the past few years finally came pouring out on the road, against a rival and in front of a national television audience -- sometimes even a bit too much. Few things looked pretty for the Trojans on Saturday except for the final score: USC 13, Stanford 10. Andre Heidari kicked a career-long 53-yard field goal with 2:30 remaining, J.R. Tavai forced a fumble to end the Cardinals comeback bid and the 14th-ranked Trojans upended No. 13 Stanford in dramatic fashion again. "I think it says a lot that we can come in against this team, in this environment, and the game not really going our way and not really in our favour, just for whatever reason, and find a way to win," Sarkisian said. A game that featured an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Sarkisian for standing too close to the field, linebacker Hayes Pullard getting ejected for targeting and athletic director Pat Haden yelling at officials in a weird and wild sideline scene, ended with USC making all the big plays on the field in the closing moments. With Stanford threatening to tie or take the lead, Tavai came from Kevin Hogans blindside to jar the ball loose. Scott Felix recovered at the Trojans 26-yard-line with 19 seconds to play, sealing Sarkisians first major victory at USC (2-0, 1-0) and dealing a major blow to the Cardinals chances of a third consecutive Pac-12 title. "I just heard everybody screaming. I was just running to the sideline. Coaches were hugging me. I guess something good happened," Tavai said. Javorius Allen ran for a career-high 154 yards, Nelson Agholor had a career-high nine receptions for 91 yards and Justin Davis ran for a short touchdown to help USC create just enough offence to win at Stanford Stadium for the first time since 2008. The Trojans had gained 701 yards while running a conference-record 105 plays in a 52-13 win over Fresno State last week. But Stanford (1-1, 0-1) slowed down Cody Kessler and USCs up-tempo offence most of the afternoon, holding the Trojans to 59 plays. Stanford outgained USC 413 to 291 yards but couldnt overcome its own mistakes. The Cardinal committed two turnovers, eight penalties for 68 yards and Jordan Williamson missed two field goals. The loss snapped Stanfords 17-game home winning streak, which was the longest active streak in the country. "You got to make field goals. You got to take advantage of field position. We just did not," Cardinal coach David Shaw said. Kessler underwent an unspecified procedure on one of his toes this week but showed no effects of the injury. He completed 15 of 22 passes for 135 yards and directed the Trojans when it mattered most. Sarkisian sent his offence on the field for a fourth-and-5 from the 35-yard line before calling a timeout to go for a field goal at the end of USCs final drive. Heidari then connected from 53 yards, turned around and gestured at the Trojans faithful in the far corner of the crowd. Heidari had kicked a 47-yard field goal with 19 seconds to play in USCs 20-17 win over the Cardinal last year in Los Angeles. "I trusted myself, I trusted the ball, the holder, the snapper. Im glad I had the opportunity to do what I did last year," he said. Stanford still had one last chance to avoid another painful memory. Hogan completed 22 of 30 passes for 285 yards and put the Cardinal in position to come back before Tavai sprinted from his blindside and forced the fumble to cap an emotional day on the USC sideline. Pullard was ejected after his hit near the head of Stanfords Ty Montgomery at the end of a punt return in the third quarter, and Haden was caught by television cameras disputing with officials on the sideline before the fourth quarter. Haden, who is slated to serve on the new College Football Playoff selection committee the next two years, said somebody from compliance sent him a text message to come down and calm the situation at Sarkisians request. He said the incident wasnt a big ideal. All the theatrics aside, it was the plays on the field that led the Trojans to victory. USC stuffed Stanford fullback Daniel Marx on fourth-and-1 from the 3-yard line, and Heidari finished off USCs next drive with a tying 35-yard field goal late in the third quarter. Hogan had a 28-yard TD pass to Austin Hooper wiped away by a 15-yard penalty on Remound Wright for an illegal block in the back in the fourth quarter. The Cardinal punted from USCs 32 instead of trying a long field goal. Fullback Patrick Skov, brother of former standout middle linebacker Shayne Skov, bulldozed through the line from 2 yards out for the first touchdown of his career -- and the only one Stanford scored -- in the second quarter. Ottawa Senators Jerseys . Now he has a complete game. Scherzer tossed a three-hitter in his 179th career start for his first complete game and Victor Martinez hit his 16th homer to lead the Detroit Tigers a 4-0 win over the Chicago White Sox. Daniel Alfredsson Jersey . Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists. http://www.senatorssale.com/customized/.J. Fair didnt have many chances to be the main option for Syracuse last season. Jason Spezza Jersey . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. Mark Stone Jersey . At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant.Wayne Rooney feels England have a squad capable of matching any side for the first time in his career having won 10 out of 10 in the European Qualifiers. England head to France for Euro 2016 in confident mood after their 100 per cent success in qualifying Group E, and are up against Russia, Slovakia and Wales in the group stage in June.Captain Rooney scored seven goals in the qualifying campaign, including a record-breaking 50th to take him above Sir Bobby Charlton in Englands all-time goalscorer list. Rooney has 51 goals for England at the age of 30 In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports Nick Collins, Rooney says that while Englands versatility and quality is clear to see, consistency will be key to any success.I feel weve got a very good squad. Its probably the first time Ive felt the squad is capable in any given game of matching any team, he said.But obviously its one thing having that, and another being able to do that consistently throughout a tournament. Roy Hodgson has announced his England squad ahead of Euro 2016 Weve got players who can play anywhere across that front line. Myself, Jamie Vardy, Raheem Sterling, Daniel Sturridge can play out wide too. Its always difficult for opponents as well.You never know with the players weve got how well they can do. Weve had a good European Qualifiers campaign, but we need to make sure that we dont slack, that we keep going and keep pushing forward, and give ourselves every possible chance. Rooney has played much of the season with Manchester United in midfield The Manchester United skippers best position for England is highly-debated, and while Rooney wants to play as striker he is open to playing in different positions for his country. Rooney on... England skipper speaks exclusively to Sky Sports about Englands chances at Euro 2016 Rooney has been used both as a striker and as a central midfielder by United manager Louis van Gaal this season but it is understood Hodgson will use him on the left wing in a 4-3-3 system following conversations between the two. QUIZ: England squads Test your knowledge of previous squad announcements Another option would be to use the 30-year-old at the top of a midfield diamond or as a No 10, where he has also been used by United this season, and Rooney feels he is suitable for a number of positions.As a player you are always adapting, said Rooney, who was speaking as part of a Home Nations and Republic of Ireland special, where captains Ashley Williams, Steven Davis and Robbie Keane will speak with Sky Sports.You adapt to your team-mates, you adapt to the different coaches you are working under. It depends what the coaches want from you. The England captain is keen to be a leader for the younger players Throughout my career Ive adapted to different situations and different teams Ive played in, and I have no problem doing it. In football you need players who can play in different positions. Ive always felt like I can play in different positions.But Ive always believed I am capable of playing in different positions. I think you saw in World Cup 2006 with Owen Hargreaves, he was probably Englands best player, purely for the fact he could play in different positions.To have players like that in your squad is really important. The good thing that Roy has now is that he can look at the opponents and pick a midfield which is best for beating the opponent. We havent always had that. Roy Hodgson thinks Rooney is key for England but admits he doesnt have to pick him in the starting XI He could change the whole 11 if he had to now, and we would still have the chance of winning the game.ddddddddddddooney was made captain after the World Cup in 2014 following Steven Gerrards international retirement, something he says he takes immense pride in.With several young players coming through, including Dele Alli, Harry Kane, Eric Dier, Marcus Rashford and John Stones, Rooney is keen to take on a leadership role, but not without the help of a small group of other senior team members. Former England defender Jamie Carragher thinks Rooney may have to play in midfield to make room for Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy Rooney said: I felt I was the natural successor to Steven as captain, and the manager did too. Its something I was delighted to do, and I want to do it to be successful as well.Its something I really take pride in and want to do to the best of my ability. I think the young lads in the squad, theyve helped a lot, I feel its an exciting time for English football with the squad we have.The manager involves me in a lot of decisions. Obviously theres myself, and then weve put a team together with a few of the other senior players. Paul Scholes evaluates Englands chances at Euro 2016 If decisions on behalf of the team need making, I will go to those players, talk through it and decide what is best for the team.But of course, you have to be a role model and ambassador for the country, and thats what Ive tried to do to the best of my ability.For more from Wayne Rooney, including his thoughts on the European Qualifers campaign, the extended interview will be shown throughout the day on Tuesday on Sky Sports News HQ Also See: Rashford, Wilshere called up Rooney wants midfield role QUIZ: England Euros squads Euro 2016 news Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz