Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

03.06.2019 05:47
to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. [url=http://w Antworten

In his first major interview since joining Manchester United, Anthony Martial insists he does get angry on the pitch despite his mellow persona, and says he is a striker first and foremost. Martials £36m transfer from Monaco to United in the summer was a shock to many, but the Frenchman burst on the scene with four goals in his first four games.The 20-year-old has remained cool on the pitch despite runs without a goal as Uniteds season stuttered in places, but Martial insists he can get angry when necessary. Martial has six goals in the Premier League for United Asked by Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves if people misinterpret his character due to his body language on the pitch, Martial said: I have always been that way, and peoples opinions will not change it, but one must know that when I fail to score a goal I do get angry with myself.I have always been like that and I have been told that quite a lot. Its true that everything just went very quick [when he signed for United], but I kept a cool head and focused on playing football. When Shreeves met Sterling and Martial Geoff Shreeves gives us the insight into his interviews with Anthony Martial and Raheem Sterling I have worked hard for it and today I am reaping the reward.Manager Louis van Gaal has irked some Manchester United supporters by fielding Martial on the left flank for much of the campaign. The Frenchman insists his mellow persona does not always stick He has six goals in the Premier League, four of which have come from starting on the wide positions, and while Martial insists he is a striker before anything else, he is happy to play wherever the Dutchman wants him.Foremost I am a striker, it doesnt bother me at all which position I play, when I am on the pitch I just focus on helping the team thats all. I just want to help the team, and when I score I am happier, I am a striker and thats how it goes.Martial knows a thing or two about hefty price tags, having moved from Lyon to Monaco for £5m at the age of just 17. His move to the Premier League carried more pressure, but the French international says he has relished the challenge in the division, and has nothing but praise for its physicality and competitiveness. Martials £36m transfer from Monaco to United in the summer was a shock to many The Premier League is more physically demanding than Ligue 1. I love English football, its the best in the world in my opinion, and I hope to stay here for many years to come.Its true that the atmosphere here is quite different from the one in France, people live and breathe football here, and thats what I like, every footballer wants to play in the Premier League. Is Martial better out wide? Louis van Gaal has been criticised for using Anthony Martial wide, but what do the stats tell us? In France its easy to know which team is going to win the game, where as in England anywhere you play, you know its going to be difficult.I think it made me realise how physically strong I am, I wasnt aware of it while playing for Monaco, as I wasnt playing consistently. I think the manager believes in me and I make sure I look after myself as well as my diet in order to be fit for games. United go to rivals Manchester City on Super Sunday looking to go to within a point of Manuel Pellegrinis side in the race for the top four.The Champions League places looked unlikely for Van Gaals side just weeks ago, but Manchester Citys drop in form has given them a lifeline with just under a quarter of the season remaining. Manchester United striker Anthony Martial responds to comparisons likening him to Arsenal and France legend Thierry Henry Its going to be an important game for us, and we need to win it in order to go up in the top of the table, its up to us now to make it happen by winning.There are still a few games left, if we win that game it will enables us to get to the top four.See the extended Geoff Shreeves interviews with Martial and Raheem Sterling on Super Sunday ahead of Manchester City v Manchester United on Sky Sports 1 HD from 3.30pm. Also See: Mersons predictions Giggs: Martial the model Is Martial better out wide? Darmian happy at United Custom Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . Then Klay Thompson put his foot on the gas. Thompson scored 19 of his 30 points in the fourth quarter and Harrison Barnes scored 14 points in his season debut to help the Golden State Warriors to a 106-93 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night. Rod Brind Amour Jersey .com) - Even-money favorite Liams Map proved a little too tough down the stretch and won Saturdays $100,000 Harlans Holiday Stakes at Gulfstream Park. http://www.hurricanessale.com/. The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Justin Faulk Jersey . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O.TORONTO -- J.A. Happ has been saying the word "frustrating" a lot more often than hed like. Over his last three starts, the Blue Jays left-hander has lasted just 14 innings, giving up 14 total runs to shoulder the loss in each of those games, including Sundays 5-0 defeat against the Kansas City Royals. "You guys are probably sick of me saying this, its frustrating," Happ said. "Its frustrating for everybody." Happ (3-5) pitched only four innings, allowing five runs, three earned, on six hits and a walk. He also struck out three. Kansas City (70-66) inflicted most of its damage on Happ and the Blue Jays (62-75) in the third inning, when the team sent nine men to the plate and capitalized on a costly error that ultimately led to four runs. Jose Reyes was called for obstruction when he bumped into Jarrod Dyson, who was caught in a rundown between second and third base. Brett Lawrie of Langley, B.C., appeared to have tagged the runner but the obstruction call put Dyson at third. He would score on a single from the next batter, Alex Gordon. And then the floodgates opened. The Royals added another run with an RBI from former Blue Jay Emilio Bonifacio, and Eric Hosmer drove in two more to make it 5-0 before Happ could record a single out. "I dont know what to say about that (obstruction call) because I dont know the exact ruling on it." Happ said. "I do know he wasnt even looking at Jose and he actually took a step back into Jose. I know he has a right to create his own baseline but he had no clue Jose was even there. "It changes that inning, definitely, but at the same time, Im trying to minimize damage and I felt like I wasnt making good pitches to lead off that inning." Blue Jays manager John Gibbons raced onto the field to argue the obstruction call to no avail, and after the game, Reyes took ownership of the costly play. "I just tried to get the ball from Lawrie and in that situation, we got contact and Im not allowed to do that," the Blue Jays shortstop said. "After that, thats when they scored the runs. Its a tough day. I didnt mean to do that, but I guess everything happened so quickly in the game. Hopefully that doesnt happen again." Gibbons said he wasnt sure if the obstruction call affected Happ mentally, but he couldnt downplay the impact it had on the inning. "I dont know, I mean it just opened everything up -- youre first and third with no outs," the Toronto manager said. "When they get those guys on, I mean (Happ) is slow to the plate, hes a big lumbering guy. Its tough to stop, so if you get guys on there they can run you out of the ball park." While Happ struggled, his Kansas City counterpart shined. James Shields (10-8) dominated through seven scooreless innings, allowing just three hits and a walk while striking out nine.dddddddddddd. He retired the first 11 batters he faced before giving up a hit to Edwin Encarnacion. Shields, who was traded from the Tampa Bay Rays to Kansas City in December, is now 12-6 against his former division rival. "Shields is good," said Gibbons. "They get a lead like that, youre probably not going to get to him too often. I think hes proven that against this ball club for years." Kansas City manager Ned Yost was happy his starter could salvage the finale of the three-game series after two close losses, including a late comeback victory for the Blue Jays on Saturday. "We had James Shields on the mound, which couldnt have been a better answer to what happened yesterday," Yost said. "It just seems like hes getting stronger and stronger as the year goes on ... its what he does everyday. He gets ahead with his fastball and then uses an outstanding change-up to put hitters away." Toronto had its three-game winning streak come to an end. The Blue Jays best chance to score came in the fifth inning when Rajai Davis hit a one-out triple. But Shields struck out Anthony Gose on three pitches, and got Kevin Pillar swinging to end the threat. Toronto relievers Chad Jenkins and Neil Wagner combined for four scoreless frames and Dustin McGowan -- who was activated earlier in the day after rehabbing a strained oblique for the past month -- worked the ninth. Hosmer had two hits and drove in three runs and Dyson also racked up a pair of singles. Bonifacio had two hits and scored twice, and stole two bases to bring his tally to a perfect 11 for 11 in steals with Kansas City. The Royals opened the scoring with a Hosmer RBI groundout that scored Bonifacio, who was walked by Happ, stole second and advanced to third on a throwing error by catcher J.P. Arencibia. Blue Jays rookie Ryan Goins eight-game hitting streak was snapped. He tied Jesse Barfields team record for the longest hitting streak to begin a career on Saturday. Though Torontos three-game set with the Royals ended with a bitter loss, Reyes was able to find a positive. "Were happy to come up with the series," he said, flashing a half-smile. "Every time we win a series, we take that." NOTES: Reliever Steve Delabar was also activated prior to the game after spending nearly a month on the disabled list with right-shoulder inflammation. ... The Blue Jays won the season series over the Royals 4-2. ... Attendance was 22,961 ... The Blue Jays travel to Arizona to take on the Diamondbacks for a three-game set beginning Monday afternoon. Esmil Rogers (3-7, 5.03 earned-run average) is scheduled to start against Arizona right-hander Brandon McCarthy (3-8, 3.67 ERA). Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz