Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

03.06.2019 05:47
night, their fourth win in a row and Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A humbled and emotional Michael Jordan fought back tears, feeling vindicated after years of criticism, after being named the Charlotte Business Journals Business Person of the Year.The Charlotte Hornets owner said during a nine-minute acceptance speech Tuesday night posted on Sports Business Daily website, that while hes received many awards as a player, this one was different.Ive been criticized in a lot of different areas from a business standpoint, but I take pride in the ideas and concepts and views that come out of this organization to build the type of basketball program... that the city of Charlotte can be proud of, Jordan said as he began tearing up.Jordan won six NBA titles as a player, but his front-office leadership abilities had been questioned — including his decision to take Kwame Brown with the No. 1 pick while an executive with the Washington Wizards.But Jordan has repeatedly said he is committed to turning the Hornets around and members of his team echoed his sentiments on Wednesday.Charlotte president and COO Fred Whitfield said Wednesday that Jordan was genuinely honoured and humbled by the award.Whitfield said Jordan has listened to fans, including changing the teams name back to the Hornets upon their request. The franchise had been known as the Bobcats.He is so proud to be building something in his home state, Whitfield said. So to be recognized with such a prestigious award for his business accomplishments was really, really special to him.Jordans long-time business manager Estee Portnoy was in attendance at the ceremony, and called the speech genuine and beautiful in an email to The Associated Press on Wednesday.Jordan, a 14-time NBA All-Star who took over as the Hornets majority owner in 2010, said he plans on winning multiple championships with the franchise.For all of the people that think that Im in this for the short term, you better pull your socks up and just hang around — because my promise to this organization and this community is to bring a winner, Jordan said.Jordan said when he joined the Hornets as a minority owner he never anticipated taking over as majority owner, but rather was interested in helping bring a winning franchise back to his home state.But he said when Bob Johnson decided to sell the franchise, it felt like karma that allowed him the opportunity own a team in North Carolina.I left home. I came back home. And I plan on staying home, Jordan said.Jordan, who grew up in Wilmington, North Carolina, talked at length how much of his family still lives in the state.And he said hes still driven to win.Me personally I could ride off into the sunset and never worry about a thing, Jordan said. But my pride brought me back to North Carolina for whatever reason.Jordan, who won six NBA titles with the Chicago Bulls, went on to say a lot of my credits from a basketball standpoint are going to be attributed to Chicago. But Im from North Carolina.Jordan also thanked his employees and his family for their input on his business decisions.I take input from all sources of this community be it from my family or be it from business leaders, be it from people walking in the streets, Jordan said. And that gives me a sense of my pride in my connection to the community. I dont take that for granted. I take it with a lot of pride and a lot of respect.The Hornets made the playoffs last year but were swept in the post-season by the Miami Heat.They are currently ninth in the Eastern Conference standings this season.We still have a long ways to go as an organization, Jordan said. We are just scratching the surface. Custom Oakland Raiders Jerseys . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. Tim Brown Jersey .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. http://www.authenticraiderspro.com/Fred-...raiders-jersey/. The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904. Marcus Allen Jersey . Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. Ted Hendricks Jersey . Go to turbozone.ca to see more of his epic work and you can follow him on twitter (@Turbo_Zone). Gaurav Shastri - A tribute to the amazing fan base who stand outside during games at "Jurassic Park" and an unbelievable shot of Paul Pierce fearing a Raptor.KARUIZAWA, Japan -- SMU junior Bryson DeChambeau birdied the final hole and Canadian playing partner Corey Conners closed with a bogey to give the United States a two-stroke victory Saturday in the World Amateur Team Championship. The United States won the Eisenhower Trophy for the record 15th time in the biennial event, successfully defending its 2012 title in Turkey. DeChambeau hit a 110-yard wedge shot to 9 feet to set up his birdie on the par-4 18th. I knew where we stood when I was on the 18th tee box and I knew that I needed a birdie on the last, DeChambeau said. I striped my drive and hit a wedge in there and nailed that nine-footer. I said that I needed to make birdie and I went out and made birdie Conners three-putted from 35 feet from the back collar. I didnt know about the scores and I wasnt sure if his would be counting or not, Conners said. There was never a doubt that he was going to make it. It was a pretty nice looking putt. Spains Jon Rahm broke Jack Nicklaus individual record, closing with a 5-under 67 on Karuizawa 72 Golf Easts Iriyama Course for a 23-under 263 total. Nicklaus finished at 269 in 1960 at Merion in Pennsylvania. Im about ready to cry right now because, honestly, Jack Nicklaus is a hero, said Rahm, a junior at Arizona State. I cant really explain how good it feels to beat his record. Its just unbelievable. DeChambeau, from Clovis, California, had a 73 in the final group, and Virginia senior Denny McCarthy added a 64 to give the United States a record 38-under 534 total. Texas sophomore Beau Hossler shot 75, with only the top two scores counting in the team total. It was very exciting right down to the last putt, U.S. captain Jim Hyler said. Im so thrilled for these three young men. They played really hard all four days. We had different people count each day and it is a team event and I think the way itt worked out for us really highlights what a great team event it is.dddddddddddd The U.S. broke the record of 554 set by the Netherlands in 2006 in South Africa. Theres personal achievements that weve all had but its in a different league to play for your country and represent your country well, said Hossler, from Mission Viejo, California. Were very proud of what weve done this week. Denny and Bryson played incredibly these last two days and for me to reap the benefits of that is nice. I struggled today. On Friday, DeChambeau had a tournament-record 10-under 61 on the Oshitate Course to help the Americans take a three-stroke lead into the final round. Canada, six shots back entering the day, tied for the lead with a two-stroke swing on 18 in the third-to-last group. Barry Universitys Adam Svensson made a birdie for Canada, and McCarthy had a bogey for the U.S. McCarthy played the first eight holes in 8 under with an eagle, six birdies and a par. He broke the tournament nine-hole record at 8-under 28. I knew my score was counting for sure so my game plan on the back nine was to not do anything stupid or crazy and not drop any shots, said McCarthy, from Rockville, Maryland. At the same time, I still needed to be aggressive and give myself chances because he (Svensson) was making birdies and I knew he was going to count for Canada. Svensson finished with a 65. Conners, the U.S. Amateur runner-up, added a 68, and former Kent State teammate Taylor Pendrith had a 70. We fought back really hard, Canadian captain Graham Hill said. We knew that we were going to have to play well to have a chance and we played great and brought it right to the last hole. Obviously, it didnt work out the way that we wanted, but were really proud of the guys for the way they played and the way they handled themselves. Spain was third at 35 under. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz