Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

12.06.2019 05:56
en Toutant of LAssomption, Que., who wi Antworten

ASPEN, Colo. - Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que., reached the top of the podium for the second time in as many days at the X Games, winning gold in snowboard slopestyle Saturday. Parrot, who captured his first X Games gold medal Friday night in the big air competition, scored 96.33 points to edge defending X Games champion Mark McMorris of Regina. McMorris crashed onto a rail in his third and final run of the day, but finished second with 95.66 points. Stale Sandbech of Norway placed third with 90.00. All three medallists will compete in Sochi next month when snowboard slopestyle makes its Olympic debut. Sebastien Toutant of LAssomption, Que., who will also represent Canada in Russia, placed seventh. In the womens slopestyle final, Spencer OBrien of Courtenay, B.C., finished third with 94.00 points. Jean-Sebastien Giguere Jersey . David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row. Ryan Getzlaf Jersey . Last July, F1 teams held in-season testing sessions at Silverstone to assess new tires provided by Pirelli after several blowouts on the same circuit at the British Grand Prix in June prompted a furious response from drivers and even a boycott threat the following week. http://www.authenticduckspro.com/Corey-p...cks-jersey/.com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. Adam Henrique Jersey . Inter moved five points behind fourth-place Fiorentina and eight points behind third-place Napoli, which visits relegation-threatened Sassuolo on Sunday. Teemu Selanne Jersey . The Pope greeted Klose at his general audience Wednesday and the pair had a long chat. Klose is German like the pope, although he was born in Poland. In Sundays derby, Lazio took the lead in the seventh minute after Maarten Stekelenburg brought down Klose, resulting in the Roma goalkeeper being sent off and a penalty that Hernanes converted.BOCA RATON, Fla. -- Michael Allen was prouder of the 3-under 69 he shot Saturday than his record-tying 60 the day before. A day after making the game look so easy when he was the ninth player to shoot 60 on the Champions Tour, Allen fought his swing from the opening drive at Broken Sound. He fell out of the lead after playing his first 10 holes in 1 over, but birdied four of his last eight holes to take a one-stroke lead over Scott Dunlap and Chien Soon Lu in the Allianz Championship. "This is one of those rounds I really feel good about," said Allen, who is at 15-under 129 entering the final round. " "I knew if I hung in there, eventually the birdies would start coming." Allen has a more difficult task to win for the sixth time on the 50-and-over tour. With calm, warm condition on The Old Course, the field combined for a scoring average of 69.67, the lowest in the eight-year history of the event. Allen had only one player -- Dunlap -- within four shots of his lead after the first round.dddddddddddd Now, there are seven players within four shots entering Sundays final round. "All I did was make it a good tournament," Allen said, smiling. "At least I know what I have to do now -- be aggressive from the start." Lu shot his second straight 65, and Dunlap followed his opening 63 with a 67. Neither Allen nor Dunlap won on the PGA Tour, but Dunlap is playing in just his second Champions Tour event. "I didnt use up a lot of great golf on the PGA Tour," said Dunlap, whose best showing in 204 career PGA Tour starts was a third-place finish. "It would be nice to think that door (of winning) hasnt closed." Duffy Waldorf was fourth at 13 under after a 63. He played the front nine in 7-under 29. Jay Haas, winless in 123 starts in Florida, was another stroke back along with Tom Lehman. Haas had a 64, and Lehman shot 67. NBC announcer Gary Koch was 11 under after a 66. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz