Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

11.06.2019 06:48
e before a date for the operation can be set. Antworten

MONACO, Monaco - Monaco and Colombia striker Radamel Falcao says he has not given up hope of playing in this years World Cup despite tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee during a French Cup game on Wednesday. Falcao will have major surgery to repair the damage in coming days, and typically rehabilitation from such injuries takes many months. The World Cup in Brazil starts on June 12, and Colombias first match is on June 14 against Greece. Japan and Ivory Coast are also in Group C. "I am not going to hide that my sadness is huge," Falcao said Thursday on Twitter. "My heart is destroyed. But I still hold faith of playing at the World Cup. God makes the impossible possible. I believe in Him". Falcao was stretchered off the field after damaging his knee during a French Cup match on Wednesday when he was tackled by Chasselay centre half Soner Ertek. "The player will have surgery in next few days. Doctors will do everything possible to speed up recovery," Monaco said in a statement. Falcao has 20 goals in 51 international appearances, including nine goals in qualifying for this years World Cup. "He choose to go to Portugal, where he knows doctors he trusts, and were following his condition," Colombian federation president Luis Bedoya said. Falcao was examined in Portugal by Dr. Jose Carlos Noronha, who told the Colombian radio station Caracol that swelling must subside before a date for the operation can be set. "I cannot say that he will miss the World Cup," Noronha said. After Wednesdays game, Monaco coach Claudio Ranieri criticized referee Philippe Kalt for not taking firmer action against Chasselays players. "If Falcao has a serious injury, its the referees fault. Its not possible to let things go like that," Ranieri said. "When there are fouls, you have to whistle. When its a bad foul, you have to get a yellow card out, and if theres another bad foul, then its a red. Tonight I saw neither." Custom Minnesota Wild Jerseys . Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory. Luke Kunin Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. http://www.authenticwildpro.com/Joel-eri...ek-wild-jersey/. The former Edmonton Oilers defenceman was with the St. Louis Blues in training camp on a professional tryout. Whitney, 30, had four goals and 13 points in 34 games with the Oilers last season. Devan Dubnyk Jersey . a€“ All signs point to the Maple Leafs having their top offseason acquisition in the lineup on opening night. Mikko Koivu Jersey .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft.Tom Thibodeau will make a return to coaching next season after being hired by the Minnesota Timberwolves. Thibodeau has reportedly signed a five-year deal worth upwards of $40m to return to the franchise he started his career with as an assistant coach during their 1989-90 expansion season.The 58-year-old was fired by the Chicago Bulls at the end of the 2014-15 campaign, despite a win record of nearly 65 per cent in his five seasons, and is currently working as an NBA analyst for ESPN. They have also brought in Scott Layden as general manager - he had been working as an assistant to San Antonio Spurs president RC Buford.We are extremely excited to welcome Tom Thibodeau back to the Timberwolves, owner Glen Taylor said in a statement.He is a proven winner, leader and one of the most well-respected NBA head coaches over the last decade. The future off the Minnesota Timberwolves has never been brighter.ddddddddddddThe Timberwolves finished last season with a disappointing 29-53 record and fired interim coach Sam Mitchell soon after their final game - Mitchell had taken over when Flip Saunders died last October after a battle with cancer.Despite that record, the franchise boasts two of the leagues most promising young players in Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins, at least giving Thibodeau something to build on.I started my NBA career with the Minnesota Timberwolves and it is an incredible opportunity to rejoin the organisation at a time when they have what I believe to be the best young roster in the NBA, Thibodeau said.Together with a great owner in Glen Taylor and a terrific basketball partner in Scott Layden, I look forward to building a winning culture that Minnesota sports fans can be proud of. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz