Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Siyaset ve Politika
lebaobei123 Offline

06.06.2019 02:20
e games. The absence of Fleene Antworten

ANDERSON, Ind. -- Ahmad Bradshaw is finally eligible to practice. He still may not play for a while. On Tuesday, coach Chuck Pagano said Indianapolis had activated the former Giants running back and linebacker Pat Angerer from the physically unable to perform list. The Colts wasted no time in putting Angerer on the field, sending him in halfway through the morning walkthrough. The timing of Bradshaws actual return isnt as clear. "He feels great, and if it was left up to him, he would go today," Pagano said. "But were going to protect him from himself. Hes going to be day-to-day." The Colts had about a dozen players sit out of Tuesdays practice in pads, including the latest addition -- Coby Fleener, who has a concussion. Bradshaw has not practiced since opening training camp on the PUP list, barring him from practice. After he participated in a walkthrough last week, the Colts and league officials began talking about whether Bradshaw, who is recovering from off-season surgery on his right foot, should be activated. "We had discussions with the league concerning Ahmads status and decided it was time to bring him off the list," Pagano said. Bradshaw is now eligible to play in Sunday nights preseason game against his former team, but that isnt going to happen. The former New York star told reporters he did not expect to play. Bradshaw was cut by the Giants on Feb. 6 and didnt sign with Indy until June 11. In six seasons in New York, Bradshaw had 921 carries for 4,232 yards, 32 TDs and three 1,000-yard seasons. He also won two Super Bowl rings and will be best remembered for scoring the go-ahead touchdown against New England in the 2012 Super Bowl, which was played in Indianapolis. Its the only time a Super Bowl was won with a rushing touchdown in the final minute. He left New York ranked sixth all-time in yards rushing, seventh all-time in carries and ninth all-time in TD runs. When fully healthy, Bradshaw is expected to compete with Vick Ballard and Donald Brown for the Colts starting job. "Were going to take it slow. I feel great right now, but its a process," Bradshaw said. "The most exciting part is that I see a lot of potential for this offence." Angerer also has been recovering from off-season surgery on his right foot. Indy took Angerer in the second round of the 2010 draft, and he wound up starting 11 games and making 50 tackles as a rookie. In 2011, Angerer led the Colts and finished fourth in the NFL in tackles (146). Last season, though, Angerer was slowed by a foot injury and finished with 57 tackles, started only three times and missed five games. The absence of Fleener leaves Indy thin at tight end. Dwayne Allen, who was expected to work with Fleener in double tight-end formations, is already out with an injured right foot. Allen was on crutches for practice. The only other tight ends on the roster are Dominique Jones, who caught one pass last season, and Justice Cunningham, the last overall pick in this years draft. Pagano said Fleener was going through the concussion protocol but it means he will probably be out at least a couple of days. Indy also signed cornerback Johnny Adams and linebacker Monte Simmons, and waived injured linebackers Justin Hickman (foot) and Quinton Spears (hamstring). If Hickman and Spears clear waivers, they will go on injured reserve. Ray Lewis Jersey .com) - A pair of programs shooting for their 10th win of the season get together at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, as the NC State Wolfpack tangle with 22nd-ranked West Virginia during the challenge round of the Gotham Classic. Joe Flacco Jersey . The Philadelphia left fielder clubbed a tiebreaking, solo home run in the seventh inning, and the Phillies edged the Red Sox, 2-1, in the middle test of a three-game interleague series at Citizens Bank Park. http://www.officialbaltimoreravenspro.com/Customized/. In the late match, Shinji Okazaki scored two goals to pace Mainz to a 3-2 victory at Werder Bremen. Goals from Milan Badelj, Maximilian Beister and Hakan Calhanoglu ended Hamburgs two-match losing run and kept Hannover winless in seven games. Jonathan Ogden Jersey .Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. Lamar Jackson Jersey . Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Metta World Peaces dream homecoming lasted less than a season, with the New York Knicks waiving the veteran forward and Beno Udrih on Monday after buying out their contracts. World Peace finally got his wish to play for the Knicks when he signed last summer, but he never gained a place in Mike Woodsons rotation and appeared in just 29 games before asking for his release. "It was a childhood dream of mine to play basketball professionally in New York City, and it has truly been a blessing for that dream to have come true. However, under current circumstances, my agent and I have agreed that being bought out would be the best option for me professionally," the New York native said in a statement. "I would like everyone to know that whether I was on the court or off, I could not have been happier playing for and cheering on this amazing city, my city." The moves were announced Monday before the Knicks hosted the Dalllas Mavericks.dddddddddddd By getting waived this week, both veterans will be able to sign with another team and be eligible for the playoffs. World Peace, who grew up in Queensbridge and starred at St. Johns when he was still Ron Artest, missed nearly all of January due to a procedure on his left knee. He played seven minutes Friday in a loss at Orlando, and then wrote on his Twitter page on Saturday that his agent was working on a buyout. Udrih, who also signed last summer, had 12 starts among his 31 appearances. "We are disappointed that it did not work out for Beno and Metta here in New York," Knicks general manager Steve Mills said. "We thank them for their contributions this season and wish them well." Woodson said he and Mills would talk Tuesday about adding players. Woodson said he thought the Knicks needed a guard to defend on the perimeter, and another big man with Andrea Bargnani and Kenyon Martin injured. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz