Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Gurbette Güce Hasreti
lebaobei123 Offline

05.06.2019 02:19
push for a perfect regular season Antworten

BEREA, Ohio - The agent for quarterback Brian Hoyer says rookie Johnny Manziel being on Clevelands roster will have no impact on contract negotiations with the Browns.Hoyer, who led the Browns to a 31-10 win over Pittsburgh on Sunday, is 6-2 as Clevelands starter and in the final year of a two-year contract. Hoyer beat out Manziel, the former Heisman Trophy winner from Texas A&M, to be the starter in training camp and his performance this season has the Browns (3-2) in an interesting predicament.The team selected Manziel in the first round of this years draft with the idea he would be its quarterback of the future. However, Hoyers development could change the Browns plans.Agent Joe Linta said Hoyer is remaining patient and focused solely on winning.Although we have had no discussions with the Browns since the spring, Johnny Manziels presence will have no impact on any discussions that we might have in the future with the team, Linta said in an email. Brians not worried about his contract and the situation will take shape as the season progresses.Earlier, Hoyer said hes focused on this weeks game against Jacksonville and made it clear his preference would be to stay with the Browns.I dont think I need to say any more than Im from Cleveland and this is where I want to be, he said. But I also am a competitor, so I want to be somewhere where Im playing.Browns coach Mike Pettine deferred any talk about Hoyers future to general manager Ray Farmer.I dont want to get too wrapped up into it, Pettine said. There is the business side of it. We recognize it.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Marshall Faulk Jersey .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. Brandon Allen Jersey . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. http://www.officiallosangelesramsfootbal...womens.Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later. Cory Littleton Jersey . -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. Nolan Cromwell Jersey . -- Green Bay wide receiver Greg Jennings will be on the sideline as the Packers make their push for a perfect regular season. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Mike Goodson never doubted he would be back on the football field someday. Through all of the personal issues he dealt with for the last few months, the New York Jets running back knew hed someday resume his career. But first, he needed to take care of something more important: himself. "I took the time to get myself right," Goodson said Tuesday, "so I could come back and be the best football player I can be." Goodson returned to the team Monday after being away during training camp for personal reasons. In his first comments since his arrest in New Jersey on drugs and weapons charges in May, Goodson declined to go into details of the case or what he was doing while away from the team. "Personally? Yeah, it was kind of embarrassing," Goodson said. He was suspended by the NFL for the first four games of the season for violating the leagues substance abuse policy, and placed on the active non-football injury/illness list by the Jets. "Im pretty disappointed in myself," Goodson said. "I had some things that I had to do. Im back now and I was able to address those things and Im a lot better." When asked if he was seeking treatment for substance abuse during the time he was away from the team, Goodson preferred to keep that private. "Like I said, it was personal things (with) me and my family," he said. "I dont really want to get into those things here." Goodson was on the practice field Tuesday, mostly working with trainers, in his first appearance with the team since May. "I was able to get out and run around a little bit," he said, "get a workout in, get back into it." Despite the long absence, Goodson doesnt think hell be too far behind in picking up the offence because it is similar to that which Oakland ran while he was there last season. He spent his first three NFL seasons with Carolina after being a fourth-round pick out of Texas A&M, and will likely serve as a change-of-pace back for the Jets. He could also potentially fill the kick returner role once held by Joe McKnight, who was released Monday. "Spark," Goodson said when asked what he could provide the offence. "I think Im really explosive and given four weeks to prepare for something, I think Ill be pretty explosive and ready to play." The NFL said in a statement announcing the suspension that Goodson will be eligible to return to the Jets active roster on Sept. 30, a day after the teams game against the Tennessee Titans. The first game he would be eligible to play in would be against Atlanta on Oct. 7 -- a Monday nighht.dddddddddddd He will be permitted to attend meetings and work out on his own at the teams practice facility during his suspension, but wont be able to practice or play. "Im really happy to get Mike back, theres no question about it," coach Rex Ryan said. "Hell get up to speed. When he left, he had a pretty good grasp of what we were doing. Obviously, the conditioning part, hell have to get into football shape without being able to practice, so that will be a challenge." Ryan wouldnt say that he was disappointed in the running back. "Everybody in here has made mistakes," he said. "I know Ive made plenty, and its well-documented. So, for me to pass judgment on somebody, Im just glad hes back with us." Goodson was arrested in May with friend Garant Evans after they were found in a car stopped on Interstate 80 in New Jersey. The men were charged with marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia and weapons offences. Police said they found a .45-calibre semi-automatic handgun and a hollow-point bullet in the vehicle. The 26-year-old Goodson pleaded not guilty and took part in some preseason practices with the Jets, who signed him to a three-year, $6.9 million deal. The case was sent to a grand jury, but no court date has been scheduled. He said he had no plans to appeal his suspension by the NFL because it was "just something that I didnt want to do." Goodson wasnt sure if the Jets would release him at some point, but repeatedly said the team has been supportive of him through the entire process. "I just have my life in order," he said. "I was able to get my life in order and able to look at some things that I wasnt happy with with myself." Goodson wouldnt elaborate, but he acknowledged that he was a bit nervous about how he would be received by his Jets teammates when he returned. "But the guys have been great," he said. "It was all smiles and hugs when I got back, so its good." One of his biggest goals is to earn back the trust of his teammates, and he plans to do that by putting in a lot of work and not talking much. "I think the proof is in your actions," he said. He acknowledged that he has met with Ryan and general manager John Idzik about what is expected of him. While he wouldnt reveal what was said, Goodson isnt necessarily operating under an assumption that he needs to have not even the slightest misstep from here on out. "Nobodys perfect," he said. "But like I said, Im going to do my best and Im better for the job now that I did take the time that I needed." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz