Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

01.07.2019 05:04
opolitan, one point ahead of the Antworten

CINCINNATI - A different Marvin is getting the attention in Cincinnati. And how could he not? Marvin Jones set a Bengals record with his four touchdown catches during a 49-9 win over the Jets on Sunday, moving ahead of such Cincinnati luminaries as Isaac Curtis, Cris Collinsworth, Carl Pickens, Eddie Brown and Chad Johnson. His game was that good. And that promising: Cincinnati (6-2) is in control of the AFC North and on track for a third straight playoff appearance, which would be another franchise first. "Were an offence thats evolving," left tackle Andrew Whitworth said. Nobodys evolving faster than Jones, who was known for his speed when the Bengals drafted him in the fifth round out of California in 2012. He went through the usual rookie growing pains and suffered a knee injury that sidelined him for four games. He moved into the starting lineup near the end of the season and finished with 18 catches for 201 yards and one touchdown overall — nothing there to suggest he was the answer to the Bengals overriding question. Who could complement All-Pro receiver A.J. Green? On Sunday, Jones did things that Green has never come close to managing. "It was unbelievable," Green said. "I dont think I have scored four touchdowns since high school. That guy is awesome." Jones has evolved from a speed-based receiver to one who can make the tough catch while closely guarded. He had a sensational catch for a touchdown during a 27-24 win at Detroit, landing hard on his left shoulder in the back of the end zone while holding onto the ball. "Hes just Marvin," coach Marvin Lewis said. "Marvin has a lot of ability and great speed. Hes tough at the catch and hes showing how tough he truly is." Against the Jets, he had three more acrobatic catches in the end zone and turned a short pass into another touchdown by spinning away from tacklers. He also had a 30-yard reception that set up Andy Daltons other touchdown throw. Daltons five touchdown passes were a career high. Hes got 11 in the last three games, becoming the first Bengals quarterback with such a run, according to STATS LLC. Six of them have gone to Jones. "Hes had the potential since hes been here," Dalton said. "I think hes just comfortable with everything that were doing and everything that were asking him to do." The Bengals (6-2) lead the AFC North by 2 1/2 games heading into their game on Thursday night at Miami (3-4), which has lost four straight. The Dolphins will have to worry about more than just guarding Green. Jones slipped to the fifth round because he wasnt considered a well-rounded receiver. Against the Jets, he did a little bit of everything, catching all types of passes. He had eight receptions for 122 yards, both career highs. He has used his draft-day status as motivation to become a complete receiver. "I dont think about that too much, but when somebody mentions it I start thinking about it and I start going back to that day and stuff," he said. "So it does. Every once in a while when I think of it, it does get me a little edgy." Green has noticed. "That guy plays with a chip on his shoulder like no other," Green said. "He got drafted in the fifth round but you turn on the tape and see some of the plays he makes, hes a first-rounder." Hes the first Bengals receiver to have five touchdown catches in two games since Johnson in 2006, according to STATS. And he now leads the list for touchdown catches in a game. "When I see people making plays, I want to make plays just as much," Jones said. "Thats been in me since I was a young kid. I just wanted to be great." NOTES: DE DeQuin Evans returned to practice Monday on a roster exemption. He was suspended for the first eight games for his second violation of the NFLs policy on performance enhancing substances. ... Lewis declined to provide an update on middle linebacker Rey Maualugas knee injury. Maualuga got his left leg twisted beneath him on Sunday and was taken off the field on a cart. ... Whitworth was noncommittal about whether hell have a chance to play on Thursday. He aggravated his right knee injury, which was hurt during training camp. ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org Darnell Savage Jr. Packers Jersey . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology. Paul Hornung Youth Jersey .com) - Bradley Beals 22 points and seven rebounds helped the Washington Wizards erase a halftime deficit and top the Utah Jazz, 93-84, on Sunday. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/El...Packers-Jersey/. Fabio Fognini pulled off a surprise 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 victory over two-time Grand Slam champion Andy Murray to level the best-of-five quarterfinal at 2-2 before Andreas Seppi defeated James Ward 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 in the decisive match. Bart Starr Jersey . -- The Kelowna Rockets earned their 16th straight win with a 7-2 rout of the Portland Winterhawks in Western Hockey League action Thursday. Ray Nitschke Youth Jersey . - A week after a late-game debacle on defence, the Pittsburgh Steelers showed they can finish.UNIONDALE, N.Y. -- The New York Islanders traded veteran defenceman Andrew MacDonald to the Metropolitan Division rival Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a pair of draft picks and minor league centre Matt Mangene. The deal was announced one day before the NHL trade deadline and several hours before the Islanders played the Jets in Winnipeg. Philadelphia will host Washington on Wednesday night, following the afternoon dealing deadline. MacDonald will bolster the Flyers defence corps as they push for a playoff spot. Philadelphia, which also has former Islanders defenceman Mark Streit on the back end, is currently in second place in the Metropolitan, one point ahead of the New York Rangers and two points above the post-season cutoff. Streit, who spent time as MacDonalds defence partner with New York, was traded to the Flyers last June after serving as Islanders team captain. He then signed a four-year, $21 million contract less than a week after the deal, before he could become a free agent. New York is in a selling mode now, all but certain to fail in its bid to make the playoffs for a second consecutive season. The Islanders, who are last in the division, acquired a third-round piick in this years draft and a second-round choice in 2015, along with Mangene.dddddddddddd The Islanders had arguably the top available defenceman and forward in this years trade market. Leading scorer Thomas Vanek, acquired earlier this season from Buffalo, also is expected to be dealt before Wednesdays deadline. The 27-year-old MacDonald, who can become an unrestricted free agent this summer, has four goals and 20 assists in 63 games this season. He leads the NHL with 198 blocked shots and is eighth in average ice time per game at 25 minutes, 25 seconds. In 295 career NHL games over six seasons, all with the Islanders, MacDonald has 17 goals and 72 assists. He was chosen by New York in the sixth round of t

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz