Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

04.06.2019 05:30
rwent off-season surgery on Antworten

TORONTO - Fullback Jeff Johnson, a two-time Grey Cup champion over 14 CFL seasons with the Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton Tiger-Cats, announced his retirement Friday. "I could have never imagined all that I would gain from this great game," Johnson said in a statement. "I would like to thank the Toronto Argonauts organization for believing in me and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime -- it has been a dream come true. "Thank you to all the fans for your support, dedication and love that you continue to show year after year. Finally, thank you to all my family and friends who have been there from the beginning and for showering me with love and support for 14 incredible years; I love you all. Double Blue forever!" Johnson spent his first two CFL seasons with Hamilton (2000-2001) before joining the Argos in 2001. He appeared in 234 career games, including 198 with the Argos to stand fifth all-time. Johnson also appeared in 14 career playoff games with Toronto, winning Grey Cups in 2004 and 2012. "Jeff has been a consummate professional in every sense of the term," Argos general manager Jim Barker said. "His work ethic, leadership, sense of family, and enthusiasm for the game have set him apart his entire career. L.J. Collier Jersey . The international synchronized skating competition takes place from January 31 - February 1, 2014, and features 39 teams from 10 countries, in senior, junior, and novice. Cody Barton Jersey .com) - Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki was named the National League Player of the Month for April. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysauthentic.com/. -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. Patrick Kerney Jersey . Ryu (8-3) allowed a run and three hits in six innings and struck out six in his 13th start. In his first 13 starts last season -- his first in the major leagues -- the left-hander was 8-5 with a 2.85 ERA. This was the ninth time this year that Ryu has allowed fewer than three earned runs, and he is 7-0 in those games. Russell Wilson Jersey . A person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press the Steelers will part ways with the former Pro Bowler, a move that hardly serves as a surprise after fifth-year linebacker Jason Worilds agreed to accept a "transition player" tag last week. SURREY, B.C. -- Travis Lulay isnt giving up on the CFL season just yet. The B.C. Lions quarterback says he will make a decision in the next couple of weeks on whether to have surgery on his right throwing shoulder which he re-injured in Friday nights 7-5 win over the Ottawa Redblacks. If surgery isnt needed, Lulay believes he could play again this year. "Thats a possibility," Lulay told reporters Tuesday at the Lions practise facility. "We just dont know enough quite yet. "As far as options go, that is one of the options, not to have the surgery and see how it responds." If surgery is needed, that would finish Lulay for the year. "If it were to look like surgery is the best thing to do, wed decide exactly how to do it and more forward," he said. An MRI Monday confirmed the CFLs 2011 MVP had suffered a dislocated shoulder. The Lions placed Lulay on the six-game injured. Lulay underwent off-season surgery on the same shoulder, which resulted in him starting the year on the six-game injured list. He finally returned to the lineup in Week 8 against Toronto and made his first start against Ottawa. The shoulder was hurt again when Lulay ended up at the bottom of a pile while trying to recover a loose ball late in the fourth quarter of the win over Ottawa. "I knew it went right away," Lulay said. "Thats the cruel nature of our sport. "Right after the game it was a tough moment." The MRI showed the extent of the damage. "Due to the nature of the injury, the surgery which was performed on Travis shoulder last winter has essentially been undone," Dr. Bob McCormack said in a release. Lulay wasnt the only CFL quarterback injured last weekend. Darian Durant of the Saskatchewan Roughriders is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. He was hurt in Sundays win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and requires surgery. A national television audience saw Lulay being helped off the field. Immediately he began receiving a flood of best wishes on social media from players and fans across the CFL. Lulays voice quivered with emotion when discussing what that meant to him. "That was pretty cool to have the respect of your peers," he said. "That emotion has carried me over the top of the disappointments." In parts of three games this year Lulay has completed 22 of 35 passes for 194 yards. Hes also rushed for 54 yards on six carries. Kevin Glenn, the veteran quarterback B.C. acquired as an insurance policy before the season, will start when the Lions play the Blue Bombers on Saturday night aat B.dddddddddddd. Place Stadium. The Lions and Bombers are tied at the bottom of the West Division standings with 12 points each, making the game important for both teams playoff hopes. Head coach Mike Benevides said the team has confidence in Glenn, who has won five games as the Lions starting quarterback. "We understand the task at hand and we understand each other better," said Benevides. "We will find a way to get it done." Injuries resulted in Glenn taking over the starting quarterback position with the Calgary Stampeders in 2012. He ended up taking the Stampeders to the Grey Cup game. "Ive been in this situation the past two or three years," Glenn said. "It doesnt get different. "Ive always prepared as if I was going to play. Ive always put myself in the position to where I am ready if I get that chance." B.C. has struggled offensively this season. The Lions have failed to score an offensive touchdown in three games, including the last two. Glenn has completed 161 of 256 passes for 2,151 yards, nine touchdowns and 11 interceptions. Running back Andrew Harris, who earlier in the year was battling for the rushing lead, has managed just 54 yards in the last three games. Lulay, who turns 31 later this month, has a history of shoulder problems. The latest injury casts some doubt on his future. The six-foot-two, 216-pound native of Salem, Ore., partially dislocated his right shoulder last September in a win over Montreal. He missed the final seven regular-season games but returned to play in the Lions West Division semifinal loss to Saskatchewan. For the season he completed 224 of 347 passes for 2,841 yards, 19 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. In November, Lulay had surgery to tighten the ligaments in the shoulder. That started a long winter of rehabilitation that spilled into the regular season. For the first several months after the operation Lulay couldnt even pick up his infant daughter or take a carton of milk out of the refrigerator. Lulays shoulder problems date back to June 2007 when he suffered a partly torn labrum playing for the Berlin Thunder of NFL Europa. That resulted in surgery and rehab. In October 2009 he hurt the shoulder in a game against Winnipeg. That resulted in Casey Printers taking over as B.C.s starting quarterback. In October 2012 Lulay took a hit on the shoulder in a game against Hamilton and missed the next two games. Lulay, the father of two young children, was asked if hes considered retirement. "Not yet," he said. "Im going to make the best decision for me, for my wife and family." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz