Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Güce`nin Sorunlari
lebaobei123 Offline

20.06.2019 04:43
and two. "It the same thing he Antworten

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Phil Mickelson is feeling a lot better about his longest winless streak in more than a decade. The way hes playing now, it might not last much longer. Lefty, you see, is back on a hot streak. Mickelson birdied four of his last five holes Saturday to keep himself in contention for his sixth major title, shooting a 4-under 67 that left him three shots behind leader Rory McIlroy at the PGA Championship. Hell play in the next-to-last group on Sunday with Rickie Fowler. "Ive put myself in a position now where if I ... play the way I feel I can and shoot the number I believe I can, Im in a position to win the golf tournament," the 44-year-old Hall of Famer said. "Thats what feels good." As usual, it was quite a ride for the guy who conceded early in the week that hell always be a streaky player. A couple of birdies on the front side pushed his score lower. Back-to-back bogeys after the turn stymied his surge. Then, just like that, he got it going again, sparked by a 22-foot putt at the 14th. "I needed something to get it going," Mickelson said. "Knocking that one in gave me a little bit of momentum." He kept right on going at No. 15, where a 158-yard shot from the rough plopped down 6 feet from the flag for another birdie. The approach shot at the next hole was even better, as Mickelson zeroed in from 197 yards and left the ball merely 3 feet from the cup for his third straight birdie. He finished with one more on the par-5 18th, just missing a 45-footer for eagle, his knees buckling as the ball curled toward the hole but stayed just above it. "Its so fun for me to be back in the thick of it, have a chance, being contention heading into Sunday and not having to get up at 6 oclock in the morning to tee off -- if I get to tee off," Mickelson said. "Its been a nice change." His last win came at the 2013 British Open, where he turned in one of the great closing rounds in major championship history at Muirfield, giving him the third leg of a career Grand Slam. Its been quite a struggle since then. Mickelson missed the cut at the Masters, a tournament he has won three times. He tied for 28th at the U.S. Open, nowhere close to completing his slam, his putting such a mess that he began experimenting with a claw grip. He needed a strong finish at Royal Liverpool just to finish tied for 23rd in the British Open, his hopes of keeping the claret jug pretty much doused in the first two rounds. But Mickelson is used to these sorts of ups and downs. Thats pretty much been the trademark of his career. Last week in the World Golf Championship, after another discouraging start, he suddenly turned in his best round of the year -- a 62 in the final round. Now, hes looking for another finish like that at Valhalla. "I just kept the momentum going throughout the round" at Firestone, Mickelson said. "I need to do that again tomorrow. Thats the bottom line." Considering the guy hes chasing, Mickelson knows if will take a low round to claim the Wanamaker Trophy. McIlroy, who leads at 13-under 200, is the top-ranked player in the world, a three-time major champion and has won his last two tournaments -- a wire-to-wire triumph at the British Open, followed by a comeback victory at Firestone. The 25-year-old from Northern Ireland is used to being a front-runner. Mickelson knows hell have to chase him down -- Lefty just hopes he remembers how. "I havent won this year. That is a negative," said Mickelson, who hasnt gone so long without a victory since 2003. "I havent been in the heat. I havent been in that position this year and Im certainly going to feel some pressure tomorrow, because I want to have the opportunity to make up for the entire year in one round. "Those five majors that Ive won in the past," he added, "really arent much help going into tomorrows round." Evan Fournier Jersey . Case in point: LeBron James vs. Ben McLemore. James was driving to the rim in the first quarter and McLemore decided to try to take the charge, which was quite admirable and predictably futile. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . These teams will see plenty of each other in the next few weeks as three of the Canucks next nine games are against the Wild (after today they meet February 9th in Minnesota and again February 16th at Rogers Arena). http://www.cheapmagicjerseyschina.com/vince-carter-jersey/. PETERSBURG, Fla. Nikola Vucevic Jersey . -- Its been 21 years since Joe Gibbs Racing celebrated its only Daytona 500 victory. Jason Williams Jersey . 1 overall pick in the draft by the Houston Texans, is recovering from sports hernia surgery.OAKLAND, Calif. - In a game where offence was an afterthought, the scoreless stalemate ended in fitting fashion: a walk-off error. Melky Cabrera couldnt corral Nick Puntos double with one out in the 12th inning, sending the Oakland Athletics to a 1-0 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday in front of an announced crowd of 22,322 at the Coliseum. "Im sure they were ready to go home and get the barbecues started," Punto said. Derek Norris led off the rally with a walk by Chad Jenkins (0-1), who tossed two innings of relief. After Jed Lowrie lined out, Punto poked a slicing double down the line in left. Cabrera moved to his right to cut off the ball, which squirted by his glove for an error. Norris, who runs well for a catcher, hustled from first for an odd ending to a game highlighted by stellar pitching performances by Oaklands Tommy Milone, Torontos Marcus Stroman and both bullpens. "Thats the definition of a pitching duel," Milone said. "Its exciting. Its fun to watch. But it was about that time." Dan Otero (7-1), the fifth Oakland reliever to toss a scoreless inning, earned the win. Cabrera never surfaced in the clubhouse during the time reporters were allowed in after the game. "Thats not the game," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said of Cabreras misplay. "It was great pitching on both sides." Stroman gave up seven hits in seven innings. He struck out seven and walked three. Milone allowed four hits in six innings, striking out six and walking one intentionally. The left-hander is 6-0 in his last 11 starts and hasnt lost since May 3 at Boston. The pitchers quickly erased the few chances both offences had. Jose Reyes singled on the games first pitch, but Milone didnt allow another hit until Steve Tolleson doubled on a pop fly leading off the fifth that landed between three players battling the bright sky, which caused problems all day. Tolleson advanced to third on the second of two groundouts before Milone struck out Reyes. Lowries fiielding error at shortstop extended the sixth for Toronto.dddddddddddd But Milone rebounded the way he had all afternoon, striking out Brad Glenn to strand two. "It the same thing hes been doing all season. He changes speed and locates so well," said Blue Jays centre fielder Darin Mastroianni, who singled with one out in the 12th for his only hit. Stroman kept the As off-balance and out of sync in similar fashion. He got some help from his defence, too, including Cabrera. With two on and two outs in the third, Cabrera made a diving catch on Yoenis Cespedes liner to left. Cabrera grabbed his midsection and jogged gingerly backed to the dugout afterward. Josh Donaldson started a double play by fielding Edwin Encarnacions grounder at third and threw from his backside to Punto, whose relay from second to first ended Torontos eighth. Toronto caught its own defensive break when Brandon Moss sprained his left ankle coming out of the box, and the Blue Jays easily turned a double play to end the bottom of the inning. Moss said the ankle is sore but hopes to play Saturday, though As manager Bob Melvin said Moss will likely get a day off. Oaklands Ryan Cook, Fernando Abad, Sean Doolittle, Eric OFlaherty and Luke Gregerson all pitched a scoreless inning. Jenkins, Brett Cecil, Dustin McGowan and Aaron Loup combined to throw four scoreless innings before the As broke through in the 12th. "The pitching today was fantastic across the board," Melvin said. "They came in, did their job for the inning and passed the baton to the next guy." NOTES: Blue Jays hitting coach Kevin Seitzer was ejected by home plate umpire Vic Carapazza in the sixth inning for apparently arguing balls and strikes from the dugout. ... Melvin said an MRI revealed that 1B Kyle Blanks has a slight tear in his left calf and is not expected back anytime soon. ... Scott Kazmir (9-3, 2.61 ERA) starts for Oakland opposite Torontos Mark Buehrle (10-5, 2.50 ERA) on Saturday. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz