Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

03.06.2019 05:48
Horschel posted his 12th straight r Antworten

RIFUGIO PANAROTTA, Italy -- Julian Arredondo claimed the biggest win of his career with a solo victory on the 18th stage of the Giro dItalia on Thursday, while Nairo Quintana retained the overall leaders pink jersey as the race returned to the mountains. The 25-year-old Arredondo had been part of a breakaway and made his move with just under four kilometres (2.5 miles) remaining to ride alone up the summit finish to Rifugio Panarotta. The Colombian had time to raise one arm into the air as he crossed the finish line, 17 seconds ahead of Fabio Duarte. Philip Deignan was 20 seconds further back at the end of the 171K (106-mile) leg from Belluno. "Its a win that Ive really searched for," Arredondo said. "I said it from the start, Im in this Giro to win at least one stage, and its from the start that I have been trying. "Until today, I managed three second places and two third places, I was only missing a win and we got that today. Weve tried so much and at the end we managed it. So tonight well celebrate." Quintana remained 1:41 ahead of fellow Colombian Rigoberto Uran, with Pierre Rolland moving into third place as former race leader Cadel Evans slipped to ninth. Rolland is 3:29 behind Quintana, two seconds ahead of Fabio Aru and Rafal Majka. "Today was a calm climb, but there were several attacks, I managed to control all of them which concerned my position," Quintana said. "Each cyclist should worry about their own race. The team worked very well. "I am very happy with how things are going, there is a good atmosphere, there is joy in the team. Also the Italians are cheering me on, they are supporting me during the race, I am very happy with the warmth that we are feeling on the Giro route." Victorias Ryder Hesjedal, the 2012 Giro champion, moved up two spots to seventh overall after finishing 16th in Thursdays stage. He is 4:32 behind Quintana. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., is in 155th spot after finishing 142nd in Thursdays stage. A group of 11 cyclists escaped on the first categorized climb of the day, up San Pellegrino, and they managed to open up an advantage of 1:50 on the approach to the steepest part of the climb, which had gradients of 15 per cent. Arredondo, who currently leads the King of the Mountains standings, attacked three kilometres (two miles) from the summit to pick up maximum points. Deignan was just behind Arredondo, with Cataldo 40 seconds slower, but the breakaway was back together on the descent and three more riders joined it from the peloton. The peloton hit the top of San Pellegrino four minutes behind Arredondo and the gap grew to twice that, with the favourites opting to conserve their energy. The leaders maintained a significant advantage on the second climb -- the Passo del Redebus -- and had a 7:27 gap on the final climb of the day. Thomas De Gendt attacked at the foot of the ascent, with 16 kilometres (10 miles) remaining, but the Belgian was caught and passed by Arredondo, Duarte and Deignan with six kilometres (3.7 miles) to go. Back in the overall contenders group, Rolland made his move with just over two kilometres (1.24 mile) remaining to move into a podium position, while Aru also gained time on Quintana with a final surge to the line. Fridays 19th stage is an individual mountain time trial, which could prove crucial ahead of the Giros final weekend. Indianapolis Colts Jerseys .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Andrew Luck Jersey . Charlottetown scored four times in the third period en route to a 5-2 win over the defending champion Halifax Mooseheads on Friday. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro....e-colts-jersey/. The closer wasnt available. The road trip, a disaster to that point. Marvin Harrison Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. Darius Leonard Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game.FRISCO, Texas - Fabian Castillo, Je-Vaughn Watson and Michel scored in a 15-minute span of the second half Saturday night to keep FC Dallas unbeaten with a 3-1 victory over Chivas USA. Dallas (2-0-1) sits atop the Western Conference with an MLS-best seven points. Castillo opened the scoring in the 71st minute off a Mauro Diaz set piece, and Watson outran defender Tony Lochhead on a long ball and then juked goalkeeper Ian Kennedy for the eventual game-winner in the 78th minute. "We have a good team," Watson said. "The guys are running really hard. To get three goals so fast was like a reward because we had them on the back foot from the get-go of the game. I think the guys came out in the second half and decided we were going to go for the kill." Chivas forward Erick Torres grabbed his third goal of the season in the 81st minute to put the pressure back on the hosts, but Michel, a second-half substitute, slotted in a low, left-footed free kick in the 86th and Chivas (1-1-1) lost for the first time this season. Each team had 10 shots, but Dallas had nearly 60 per cent of the possession. "When you make those mistakes on set pieces and concentration, you dont deserve (points)," Chivas coach Wilmer Cabrera said. "You have to get punished in order for us to improve because weve been working — set pieces — weve been working on that, and today we lost concentration and then we got punished.dddddddddddd" Dallas midfielder Andrew Jacobson left the game in the 67th minute with what coach Oscar Pareja said was an "extreme" left ankle injury. Jacobson was on crutches after the game in the Dallas locker room. Jacobson, who came on in the 11th minute after Andrew Moffat tweaked a muscle in his left leg, hurt his ankle going for the ball and getting tangled with a Chivas player near midfield. Chivas Oswaldo Minda was replaced in first-half stoppage time with a right-leg injury that will be evaluated when the team gets home. Castillos strike came from a set piece that Diaz snapped into the box from 36 yards out. Veteran Honduran midfielder Hendry Thomas received the ball and headed it toward Castillo about 6 yards out, and Castillo swept it off Kennedys outstretched hand for the opener. Kennedy kept Chivas in the game in the first half when he saved a 30th-minute, point-blank header from Blas Perez, pushing the shot off the line to keep the game square. Both teams then started fouling more aggressively in the midfield and four yellow cards were shown in the final 15 minutes of the half, including three to Chivas players. The visitors picked up two more yellow cards in the second half, and Thomas earned an ejection during stoppage time. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz