Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

15.06.2019 02:18
scored for Baie-Comeau (44-15-4) Antworten

RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Frederik Gauthier scored twice and tacked on an assist as the Rimouski Oceanic extended their win streak to 11 games by defeating the visiting Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 5-2 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Sebastien Sylvestre scored once and set up three more for the Oceanic (40-15-7) while Peter Trainor and Alexis Loiseau each added a goal and an assist. Jean-Sebastien Dea and Mathieu Lemay supplied the scoring for the Huskies (33-24-5), who are on a three-game slide. Philippe Desrosiers made 38 saves for Rimouski as Rouyn-Norandas Alexandre Belanger stopped 20-of-24 shots in defeat. --- DRAKKAR 5 TIGRES 1 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Jeremy Gregoire had two goals and an assist as the Drakkar toppled Victoriaville. Robbie Graham, Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau and Valentin Zykov also scored for Baie-Comeau (44-15-4). Drakkar netminder Philippe Cadorette made 29 saves for the win. Jean-Francois Plante scored the lone goal for the Tigres (31-24-7) while Francois Tremblay turned away 44 shots in a losing cause. --- TITAN 3 ISLANDERS 2 (SO) BATHURST, N.B. -- Christophe Boivin forced extra time with a goal at 19:57 of the third period and then scored the shootout winner as the Titan edged Charlottetown. Raphael Lafontaine also scored for Acadie-Bathurst (19-37-6) and Scott Oke had two assists. Alexandre Goulet and Anthony Cortese scored for the Islanders (19-36-7). Jacob Brennan made 28 saves for the Titan. Charlottetowns Mason McDonald stopped 27-of-29 shots in defeat. --- MOOSEHEADS 5 WILDCATS 2 MONCTON, N.B. -- Nikolaj ehlers registered a hat trick for the second straight game as Halifax beat the Wildcats for its seventh straight win. Philippe Gadoury and Matt Murphy also scored for the Mooseheads (41-18-3) while Jonathan Drouin and Brent Andrews each had three assists. Will Smith and Ivan Barbashev responded for Moncton (30-30-3), which is on a five-game skid. Zachary Fucale turned away 34 shots for Halifax as Alex Dubeau made 28 saves for the Wildcats. --- SEA DOGS 9 SCREAMING EAGLES 3 SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Marcus Cuomo, Noah Zilbert and Oliver Cooper each scored twice as the Sea Dogs hammered Cape Breton. Jurij Repe had a goal and two assists for Saint John (19-37-5) and David Weckworth and Spencer Smallman added the others. The Screaming Eagles (33-25-4) got goals from Charles-Eric Legare, Maxim Lazarev and Julien Pelletier. Sebastien Auger made 37 saves for the Sea Dogs while Cape Bretons Alex Bureau gave up all nine goals on 27 shots. Detroit Lions T.J. Hockenson Jersey .com) - Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September. Discount Detroit Lions Jerseys . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. http://www.cheaplions.com/.Y. -- The New York Islanders were merely content with a lopsided victory. Stitched Detroit Lions Jerseys . The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play. Custom Lions Jerseys . -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season.TORONTO - Former UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz, who sat out three years through injury, is back on the sidelines.The 29-year-old said with great sadness Monday he has torn the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. He had the same injury twice in his left knee.Cruz (20-1) returned to action in September at UFC 178, earning kudos for a first-round knockout of Japans Takeya Mizugaki. Knee and groin injuries had kept him out siince October 2011, forcing him to relinquish the 135-pound title.dddddddddddd Leading up to my last fight in September and after, I have practised a very careful and methodical training and diet regime to keep my body healthy, Cruz said via Facebook. Unfortunately, this is beyond my understanding and control. I dont have a timetable for my return but trust and know I will pour my heart and soul into returning to the Octagon. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz