Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

15.06.2019 02:17
save in 16 chances. Arizonas Paul G Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- After returning from Triple-A Memphis a day earlier, Shane Robinson didnt take long to make his presence felt with the big club. Robinson was given a start and made the most of it by going 3 for 4 with two RBIs and a run scored and the St. Louis Cardinals completed a three-game sweep of Arizona by beating the Diamondbacks 4-2 Thursday night. "It was a good feeling to be able to get in there and help out the club and get a win tonight," Robinson said. "Im just feeling blessed to be up here." Allen Craig drove in the go-ahead run with a two-out double in the seventh inning. Craig was 2 for 4 and also scored a run. The sweep was the first of a three-game series this season for St. Louis, which has won seven of eight. Pat Neshek (1-0) pitched scoreless seventh and eighth innings to pick up his first win as a Cardinal. "You try to throw strikes and keep the game within reach and maybe our hitters will score," Neshek said. "Tonight, they did." Trevor Rosenthal retired Arizona in order in the ninth for his 14th save in 16 chances. Arizonas Paul Goldschmidt had an RBI single and Aaron Hill drove in a run with a sacrifice fly. Diamondbacks starter Wade Miley (3-5) lasted 6 2-3 innings and allowed three runs and seven hits and four walks with three strikeouts. Miley seemed poised to get through seven innings as he retired Matt Carpenter and Peter Bourjos on groundouts to start that inning. But he walked Matt Holiday, and Craig hit his next pitch into the gap in right-centre to score Holliday and give St. Louis a 3-2 lead. "He was trying to hit the ball the other way in that situation and get back on track," Miley said of Craig. "I make a better pitch and its a different situation." Matt Carpenter gave the Cardinals some insurance with a two-out RBI single off Arizona reliever Joe Thatcher in the eighth. Arizona manager Kirk Gibson credited the Cardinals for their ability to extend innings. "They scored two-out runs on us this whole series," Gibson said. "Theyre very good at that." The Diamondbacks jumped on St. Louis starter Lance Lynn early. Gerardo Parra led off the game with a single to right and went to second on a walk to Martin Prado. Goldschmidt singled to right to score Parra and move Prado to third. Hill then made Arizonas first out, but it was a productive one as his sacrifice fly to right made it 2-0. But those were all the runs that Lynn allowed. He lasted six innings and allowed seven hits and a walk while striking out six. "I stopped throwing the ball down the middle," Lynn said. "I left a few balls up in the first. I was able to regroup." St. Louis scored twice in the sixth to tie it at 2-2. With one out, Craig reached on an infield single to second. One out later, Craig moved to third on Jhonny Peraltas double down the line in left. Robinson then scored both of them when he followed Peralta with a double to the gap in left-centre to tie it 2-2. "My swing feels pretty good right now," Robinson said. "I had a chance to work on it down there (at Memphis) I think it helped getting in right away." NOTES: Holliday has reached base safely in all 21 home games. ... Chase Anderson (2-0, 5.06 ERA) takes on Bartolo Colon (3-5) when the Diamondbacks open a three-game series at the New York Mets on Friday. ... Shelby Miller (6-2) will seek to win his seventh straight decision when he opposes the Reds Homer Bailey in the opener of a three-game series in Cincinnati on Friday. ... Goldschmidt has driven in 17 runs in his past 21 games. Kansas City Chiefs Khalen Saunders Jersey . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand. Custom Chiefs Jerseys . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. http://www.cheapchiefs.com/121e-cheap-ju...sey-chiefs.html. Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Wholesale Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Gear .Chanathip Songkrasin opened the scoring in the sixth minute before Kroekrit found the target twice in the 57th and four minutes from fulltime.Vietnam and Malaysia play their second leg on Thursday. Vietnam won the first leg 2-1.MADRID - Atletico Madrid has signed midfielder Raul Garcia to a contract extension that ties him to the club until 2018. Garcia has settled in at Atletico this season, scoring 14 goals in all competitions as the 27-year-old Spanish midfielder has been an effective player off the bench for Diego Simeones squad. Garcia joined Atletico in 2007 and has helped the club to Europaa League and Copa del Rey trophies apart from his one season on-loan at former club Osasuna.dddddddddddd Garcia says "now the only thing to worry about is going forward to achieve all of our objectives. Our hard work is paying off, we just have to maintain our play going forward." Atletico co-leads the Spanish league with Barcelona and Real Madrid. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz