Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Gurbette Güce Hasreti
lebaobei123 Offline

14.06.2019 02:10
Riske of the United States 7-6 Antworten

EASTBOURNE, England -- Top-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland failed to reach the second round of the Aegon International when she was beaten 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) by Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia on Monday. But defending champion Elena Vesnina of Russia held off a strong challenge to beat Shuai Peng of China 6-3, 6-4, and there was another hard-fought victory for 2012 runner-up Angelique Kerber of Germany, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 7-6 (6), 6-4. Former champion Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark also won, beating Australian Samantha Stosur 7-5, 6-4. Radwanska won the grass-court tournament in 2008, but she has since fallen in the first round four times and not won a match at Eastbourne since she reached the quarterfinals in 2011. Despite her early exit, Radwanska was not too concerned about her lack of match preparation for Wimbledon. In 2012 after a first-round defeat she went on to reach the Wimbledon final, and last year after an opening-round loss she reached the semifinals there. "The first match (on grass) is always tricky," she said. "Well, it was a great match before Wimbledon to get used to it ... I just hope I can do the same good results (at Wimbledon) this year." Wozniacki had to recover a break of serve at the beginning of each set to defeat Stosur but felt comfortable to be back on a surface which netted her the 2009 title at Eastbourne as well as the junior trophy at Wimbledon. Following her first round defeat at Roland Garros, Wozniacki enjoyed a break in Miami with family and friends, including Serena Williams. "That was a lot of fun," Wozniacki said. "Serena and I had a good time with some of our other friends ... I came back home and I worked hard every day four, five hours a day. My game is in good shape." Eastbourne also features No. 8 Victoria Azarenka of Belarus. A former No. 1, a left foot injury restricted her to just one match since she surrendered her Australian Open title in the quarterfinals in January. Drawn to face Italian Camila Giorgi in her opening match on Tuesday, Azarenka said, "Its not important for me whos going to be on the other side. I just want to see what I can do, and just see how to raise my level from there." Everyones mind inevitably is on Wimbledon, which begins next week, but second-seeded Petra Kvitova, who reached the Eastbourne final in 2011 before going on to claim the Wimbledon title, is determined to keep her focus on this week. "Of course, I want to play the best that I can to get used to the grass and everything before Wimbledon, but Im taking this tournament as a very big one," Kvitova said. "Its a very tough draw. Everybody wants to be successful here." In the mens event, Frenchman Jeremy Chardy beat former two-time champion Ivo Karlovic of Croatia 6-4, 6-4, sixth-seeded Gilles Simon of France defeated Australian qualifier Chris Guccione 7-6 (2), 6-4 and American Sam Querrey beat Britains Kyle Edmund 7-6 (5), 6-3. Trayvon Mullen Jersey .Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend. Clelin Ferrell Jersey .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. http://www.cheapraidersjerseysauthentic....-woodson-jersey. LOUIS -- Joe Thornton and the San Jose Sharks won the matchup of unbeaten teams. Foster Moreau Jersey . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. Jack Tatum Jersey . The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do.KITCHENER, Ont. - Ryan Rupert scored the winning goal at 18:46 of the third period, and also had three assists, as the London Knights won their sixth in a row, 6-4 over the Kitchener Rangers on Tuesday in Ontario Hockey League play. Max Domi had two goals and two assists for the Knights (23-6-2), who trailed 1-0 after one period and led 3-2 after two. Bo Horvat, Tim Bender and Chris Tierney also scored for London. Scott Teskey, Nick Magyar, Max Iafrate and Radek Faksa replied for the Rangers (11-18-1). Anthony Stolarz turned back 34 shots for the Knights, while Matthew Greenfield made 29 stops for Kitchener. --- GENERALS 5 67S 2 OTTAWA -- The Oshawa Generals used a three-goal second period against Ottawa to win their third in a row. It was 1-1 going into the second period when the Generals (25-7-2) took charge. Mitchell Vande Sompels power-play goal made it 2-1, and Bradley Latour and Josh Sterk scored a little over two minutes apart midway through the perriod to make it 4-1.dddddddddddd Dante Salituro opened the scoring for the 67s (10-18-3) at 1:15 of the first period, and Michael Dal Colle tied it for Oshawa with his 23rd goal of the season. Latour added a short-handed goal for Oshawa in the third period, and Travis Konecny scored for Ottawa on the power play Daniel Altshuller made 26 saves for the Generals, and Philippe Trudeau handled 23 shots for the 67s. --- WOLVES 4 GREYHOUNDS 2 SUDBURY, Ont. -- Dominik Kubalik scored the go-ahead goal in the second period and the insurance goal in the third in the Wolves victory over Sault Ste. Marie. Sudbury (16-9-6) took a 2-1 lead after one period with goals from Jacob Harris and Conor Crisp. Michale Bunting scored for the Greyhounds (21-7-3) in the first period, and David Miller tied it for the Sault Ste. Marie in the second Both goalies had busy nights, with Franky Palazzese making 34 saves for Sudbury, and Matt Murray 31 for the Greyhounds. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz