Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
GÜCE ILCESI
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Güncel Gelismeler
lebaobei123 Offline

12.06.2019 05:57
n the previous four races but was left infuriated Antworten

CHICAGO -- As openers go, this one was promising for the Chicago White Sox. Now, all they have to do is build on it. Alejandro De Aza hit two homers, and Jose Abreu had two hits in his major league debut to back Chris Sale and lead the White Sox to a 5-3 season-opening victory over the Minnesota Twins on Monday. "Its a big deal because of what last year was," manager Robin Ventura said. Last year was a 99-loss nightmare, a collapse after they finished second in the AL Central in 2012. This year, they insist, will be better. They are off to a good start, even if they beat a team that is trying to stop a losing cycle. Sale got the win, pitching five-hit ball into the eighth. Paul Konerko got a loud ovation before what was likely his final opener, although he didnt play. The White Sox got clutch hits, hustled on the bases, and played error-free ball to start the season on a winning note. Abreu doubled on the first pitch he saw leading off the second inning against Ricky Nolasco and scored on De Azas two-run homer to give Chicago a 2-0 lead. He also drove in the go-ahead run with a single during a two-run third after Minnesotas Kurt Suzuki tied it with a two-run single in the top half. It was a good start for Abreu, who insisted he didnt feel any real first-game jitters. That line drive double to right, on a ball that Oswaldo Arcia appeared to misjudge, didnt hurt. "You wanted to get that first one out of the way," Abreu, who signed a six-year, $68 million deal in the off-season, said through an interpreter. "Once you get it, its a very happy moment. The first thing I thought of was my mother." Abreus family is expected to join him at some point this season. He wouldnt say where his mom is, other than "somewhere close, but we cant really comment on that." De Aza made it 5-2 with a solo shot just over the right-field wall in the sixth inning for his first career multihomer game. It was also the first for Chicago on opening day since Jim Thome at Cleveland in 2008, and the first by a White Sox player in a season opener at home since 1960, when Minnie Minoso hit two against the Kansas City Athletics. That was enough for Sale, who allowed three runs and struck out eight and walked one. The two-time All-Star came out with a 5-2 lead with one out and a runner on second in the eighth. Ronald Belisario allowed a two-out RBI single to Suzuki before Donnie Veal retired Joe Mauer on a grounder. Matt Lindstrom came on in the ninth after being announced as the closer by Ventura before the game. The right-hander gave up a one-out double to Chris Colabello before striking out Trevor Plouffe and retiring Arcia on a grounder to the mound for his first save since April 2011 when he was with Colorado. Nolasco took the loss in a shaky debut with Minnesota. One of the top free agent pitchers last winter, he gave up five runs and 10 hits in six innings. "I thought we played good, we battled all game," Nolasco said. "Put up some runs, gave a good fight to Chris Sale and made it interesting late. Come back tomorrow or the next day and try and build off that." The Twins are trying to pick themselves up after back-to-back 96-loss seasons and dropping a staggering 291 games the past three years. There was a glitch before the game with the Twins replay system as two blown fuses disabled a pair of monitors in the Minnesota clubhouse. That was fixed in time for the first pitch, but things didnt get much better for the Twins. That is because the White Sox got the big hits from Abreu and De Aza to back Sale. Notes: Konerko had started the previous 15 openers for the White Sox and 16 straight overall. He is in a reduced role after re-signing for one year. ... Minnesota LHP Brian Duensing was placed on the paternity list before Mondays game. RHP Michael Tonkin was recalled from Triple-A Rochester to replace Duensing, whose wife Lisa gave birth to a boy named Boston Matthew Duensing. . Twins general manager Terry Ryan didnt travel with the team to Chicago. Ryan was undergoing radiation to treat cancer. 20:29ET 31-03-14 Erik McCoy Jersey . - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr has nothing but good problems right now. Wholesale Saints Jerseys . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/. The move - the latest twist in Greeces nearly three-year financial freefall -- is the first such action by any of the countrys major sports bodies. It immediately halts all domestic track and field competitions, including track meets May 12-13 in several Greek cities. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at the Capitals possible summer plans, with the understanding that its tough to plot a direction without a general manager or head coach around which to set those expectations. Cheap Saints Jerseys China . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning. MONACO -- The rivalry between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton for the Formula One title is turning into a full-blown scrap -- both on and off the track. Rosberg won the Monaco Grand Prix from pole position on Sunday to take the championship lead back from Hamilton, who won the previous four races but was left infuriated by Rosbergs sudden and late accident the day before in qualifying. The win was a fifth straight 1-2 finish for Mercedes, which has swept all six races this season, but thats the only type of harmony in the team. Tension is building, with Hamilton appearing unhappy before, during and after the race. "Its a fierce battle between me and Nico and will continue that way," he said. "Im going to keep my head up and keep pushing." Rosberg drew his teammates ire in qualifying when his late error led to a yellow flag and ended Hamiltons chances of beating his time with a final flying lap. Rosberg denied that he caused the incident intentionally and he was cleared of any wrongdoing by race stewards. He went on to clinch his second victory of the season and fifth of his career, repeating his maiden GP win from pole here in Monaco last year. He leads Hamilton by four points in the drivers standings, 122-118. Ferraris Fernando Alonso, who was fourth, is already 57 points behind Hamilton. "Its a special win, definitely, because Lewis has had the momentum with results," Rosberg said. He finished 9.2 seconds ahead of Hamilton, who was 0.4 faster than Daniel Ricciardos Red Bull. Four-time defending champion Sebastian Vettels frustrating season with Red Bull continued as he abandoned the race on lap eight with a power unit failure. Hamilton and Rosberg raced each other in their junior karting days, but they did not appear to shake hands after the race, and Hamilton looked visibly tense in the post-match race conference as he sat next to Rosberg. He revealed that he and Rosberg had not even been in the post-qualifying debriefing together on Saturday. "Nico did his big debrief before I got there, which is not what we normally do," Hamilton said. "Fortunately the engineers wrote down what Nico said." Even at the drivers prre-race parade they were at opposite ends of the circuit, and now they have six months left together until the end of the season, starting with the Canadian GP in two weeks time.dddddddddddd Hamilton said after the race that he "drove fairly all weekend," which sounded like a veiled swipe at Rosberg. During the race, a tense Hamilton snapped back at his team when told that Ricciardo was closing on him. "I dont care about Ricciardo, whats the gap to Nico?" Hamilton said. Hamilton would certainly have attacked more on another track. But overtaking on Monacos tight and narrow 78-lap circuit -- which has the slowest average speed -- is so tough that 10 of the past 11 winners came from pole. The exception was Hamilton in 2008, the year he won the title. Hamilton had sparked the escalation in the rivalry with Rosberg when he questioned his teammates hunger on Thursday as he compared their different childhoods. Rosberg is the son of former F1 driver Keke Rosberg. "I come from a not-great place in Stevenage and lived on a couch in my dads apartment, and Nico grew up in Monaco with jets and hotels and boats," Hamilton said on Thursday. "If I were to come here believing that Nico is hungrier than me then I might as well go home." Later, Hamilton explained what hed meant. "I said what gives me the hunger is where I grew up, in comparison to where Nico grew up," he said. "I was striving to come to live (in Monaco). I used to travel around with Nico on his dads plane, I used to go on his boat, (in) his house. That gave me the desire to want that." The race itself was also eventful as eight drivers failed to finish. The safety car came out on lap one after Sergio Perez was bumped off the track by his former teammate Jenson Buttons McLaren at the Mirabeau turn. The safety car came out again on lap 26 when German driver Adrian Sutils Sauber went into the barriers on the run down to the chicane. Mercedes took the opportunity to pit both their cars, and Hamilton seemed unhappy with the timing. "We should have pitted on that lap (before)," he said. "But I knew you wouldnt call me in, guys." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz